- BDSM Ballet Series
- Comfort Series
- Mephisto Series
- Cirque Masters Series
- Fortune Series
- Historical Books
- Standalone Books
- Vanilla Books
Annabel Joseph is a multi-published BDSM erotic romance author. She writes mainly contemporary romance, although she has been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras. She is recognized for writing emotionally intense BDSM storylines, and strives to create characters that seem real–even flawed–so readers are better able to relate to them.
Annabel publishes with Ellora’s Cave and Loose Id in addition to her own imprint, Scarlet Rose Press. She also writes non-BDSM erotic romance under the name Molly Joseph.
Some of Annabel’s favorite authors are Laura Kinsale, Judith McNaught, Jo Beverley, Flannery O’Connor, Molly Weatherfield, and Anneke Jacob.
You can email Annabel at firstname.lastname@example.org. She loves to hear from her readers.
She is always working on something new, so stay tuned!
Connect with Annabel at:
25 Fun Facts about Annabel!
1. I was born in January, and while I don't believe in astrology, I totally act like a Capricorn.
2. I LOVE TIGHTS.
3. The summer after I graduated college, I went to Helsinki with five hundred bucks and stayed almost two months.
4. I have no sense of style and yet I love to buy clothes.
5. Previous jobs: art model, baker, preschool teacher, bookstore clerk, yogurt seller, greyhound rescue. Worst job ever: hawking credit cards at NASCAR races in 98 degree heat.
6. I have four children, all born in the space of six years. Yes, it was intentional.
7. I love rain.
8. I hate sweating. Every time I sweat, I have to shower.
9. I collect eccentric-looking cardigans.
10. I am of Russian-Italian ancestry.
11. I have really really full, curly hair.
12. My favorite actors are Daniel Craig, Michael Fassbender, and Gregoire Colin.
13. My favorite movie is The Double Life of Veronique.
14. My favorite foods are watermelon, fried zucchini, and boiled peanuts. Yes--I grew up in the south.
15. My guilty pleasure is dance reality shows.
16. Three of the eight drawers of my bureau are full of lingerie.
17. I hate shoes and I only wear closed-toe shoes for two reasons: job interviews and funerals.
18. I have two hermit crabs named Nibbles and Gibbles, a Japanese Chin named Cookie, and a shaggy mongrel dog named Walter.
19. I occasionally try to cook and always fail at whatever I attempt.
20. I am not allowed near irons, ironing boards, or even starch for that matter.
21. I earned a Masters degree in early childhood education with a specialization in emergent literacy from the University of Florida.
22. I am an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs psychometric scale.
23. I am fascinated by mythology.
24. I love Spongebob Squarepants.
25. I love a breathtaking metaphor.
I confess, I’ve never been much of a planner. Most of my series came about because a) readers browbeat me for more or b) secondary characters decided halfway through the first book that THEY also needed a book. (Hello, Mr. Rubio.) One problem with creating series on the fly is that, in the case of(…)
Welcome, heart hoppers! If you’re here, you probably already know that a huge group of us got together to celebrate love, sex, and all things books in this year’s Valentine’s Day Gift hop from February 10-15! The grand prize is a Kindle Paperwhite and digital new adult romance basket, and every comment on every blog in the(…)
I did promise to post the link to my Passion Zone chat here. If you’d like to listen to our fun and crazy discourse, you can find the entire recorded podcast here: The Passion Zone radio show (click) A million thanks to all my readers who tuned in and posted questions in the chat room,(…)
I’m so thrilled and proud to report that my short story, The Neckcloth, was selected for one of Rachel Kramer Bussel’s kinky anthologies, and that anthology, Best Bondage Erotica 2014, is OUT NOW! Right now it appears it’s only available in paperback, but I’m sure an ebook is on the way. If you’ve never read(…)
The last few weeks, I’ve been cruelly and sadistically teasing my Twitter and Facebook followers with lurid hints about my upcoming Cirque de Minuit sequel. I’m happy to say it has a title and a cover now, and I think it looks lovely sitting alongside the original book in the series. So here it is: Bound(…)