- Properly Spanked Series
- BDSM Ballet Series
- Comfort Series
- Mephisto Series
- Cirque Masters Series
- Fortune Series
- Historical Books
- Standalone Books
- Vanilla Books
Annabel Joseph is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling BDSM romance author. She writes mainly contemporary romance, although she has been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras. She is recognized for writing emotionally intense BDSM storylines, and strives to create characters that seem real–even flawed–so readers are better able to relate to them.
Annabel publishes with Ellora’s Cave and Loose Id in addition to her own imprint, Scarlet Rose Press. She also writes non-BDSM erotic romance under the name Molly Joseph.
Some of Annabel’s favorite authors are Laura Kinsale, Judith McNaught, Jo Beverley, Flannery O’Connor, Molly Weatherfield, and Anneke Jacob.
You can email Annabel at firstname.lastname@example.org. She loves to hear from her readers.
She is always working on something new, so stay tuned!
Connect with Annabel at:
25 Fun Facts about Annabel!
1. I was born in January, and while I don't believe in astrology, I totally act like a Capricorn.
2. I LOVE TIGHTS.
3. The summer after I graduated college, I went to Helsinki with five hundred bucks and stayed almost two months.
4. I have no sense of style and yet I love to buy clothes.
5. Previous jobs: art model, baker, preschool teacher, bookstore clerk, yogurt seller, greyhound rescue. Worst job ever: hawking credit cards at NASCAR races in 98 degree heat.
6. I have four children, all born in the space of six years. Yes, it was intentional.
7. I love rain.
8. I hate sweating. Every time I sweat, I have to shower.
9. I collect eccentric-looking cardigans.
10. I am of Russian-Italian ancestry.
11. I have really really full, curly hair.
12. My favorite actors are Daniel Craig, Michael Fassbender, and Gregoire Colin.
13. My favorite movie is The Double Life of Veronique.
14. My favorite foods are watermelon, fried zucchini, and boiled peanuts. Yes--I grew up in the south.
15. My guilty pleasure is dance reality shows.
16. Three of the eight drawers of my bureau are full of lingerie.
17. I hate shoes and I only wear closed-toe shoes for two reasons: job interviews and funerals.
18. I have two hermit crabs named Nibbles and Gibbles, a Japanese Chin named Cookie, and a shaggy mongrel dog named Walter.
19. I occasionally try to cook and always fail at whatever I attempt.
20. I am not allowed near irons, ironing boards, or even starch for that matter.
21. I earned a Masters degree in early childhood education with a specialization in emergent literacy from the University of Florida.
22. I am an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs psychometric scale.
23. I am fascinated by mythology.
24. I love Spongebob Squarepants.
25. I love a breathtaking metaphor.
Training Lady Townsend had a great first day of sales thanks to your support and your sharing and Facebooking and retweeting. I can’t thank everyone enough! My husband even got into the spirit of things this morning and doled out a nice firm spanking in the closet (our kids are older now…they hear things). So I(…)
Wheee, it’s my first time with #SatSpanks and I’m really excited. I’ve been writing BDSM for a while, but I just released the first book in a four-book historical spanking series called Properly Spanked. It’s called TRAINING LADY TOWNSEND and it’s pure Georgian spanking yumminess. Here’s my eight sentences to entice you. He jerked up(…)
TRAINING LADY TOWNSEND released today, book one of this four book series about spanking hawt gentlemen in 1790s England. Your outpouring of support has been amazing and wonderful. Here’s the blurb and some buy links for you if you haven’t bought it yet, and a super sexy video at the bottom by Irene and the(…)
So, Friday was a really great day. First of all, I got to meet Mama Vi of the Carter Johnson Leather Library. This lovely woman has made it her life’s work to collect fetish books and media from all over the world and compile it into a historic library, which she then totes around to various(…)
Oh my goodness, where to begin with the fun and happiness? I was at Authors After Dark in Charlotte last week, and I have to say the most joyful part was getting to meet so many readers, especially the ones I talk to online. There were books, there was chocolate, there were dirty games and visits(…)