- BDSM Ballet Series
- Comfort Series
- Mephisto Series
- Cirque Masters Series
- Fortune Series
- Historical Books
- Standalone Books
- Vanilla Books
Annabel Joseph is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling BDSM romance author. She writes mainly contemporary romance, although she has been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras. She is recognized for writing emotionally intense BDSM storylines, and strives to create characters that seem real–even flawed–so readers are better able to relate to them.
Annabel publishes with Ellora’s Cave and Loose Id in addition to her own imprint, Scarlet Rose Press. She also writes non-BDSM erotic romance under the name Molly Joseph.
Some of Annabel’s favorite authors are Laura Kinsale, Judith McNaught, Jo Beverley, Flannery O’Connor, Molly Weatherfield, and Anneke Jacob.
You can email Annabel at email@example.com. She loves to hear from her readers.
She is always working on something new, so stay tuned!
Connect with Annabel at:
25 Fun Facts about Annabel!
1. I was born in January, and while I don't believe in astrology, I totally act like a Capricorn.
2. I LOVE TIGHTS.
3. The summer after I graduated college, I went to Helsinki with five hundred bucks and stayed almost two months.
4. I have no sense of style and yet I love to buy clothes.
5. Previous jobs: art model, baker, preschool teacher, bookstore clerk, yogurt seller, greyhound rescue. Worst job ever: hawking credit cards at NASCAR races in 98 degree heat.
6. I have four children, all born in the space of six years. Yes, it was intentional.
7. I love rain.
8. I hate sweating. Every time I sweat, I have to shower.
9. I collect eccentric-looking cardigans.
10. I am of Russian-Italian ancestry.
11. I have really really full, curly hair.
12. My favorite actors are Daniel Craig, Michael Fassbender, and Gregoire Colin.
13. My favorite movie is The Double Life of Veronique.
14. My favorite foods are watermelon, fried zucchini, and boiled peanuts. Yes--I grew up in the south.
15. My guilty pleasure is dance reality shows.
16. Three of the eight drawers of my bureau are full of lingerie.
17. I hate shoes and I only wear closed-toe shoes for two reasons: job interviews and funerals.
18. I have two hermit crabs named Nibbles and Gibbles, a Japanese Chin named Cookie, and a shaggy mongrel dog named Walter.
19. I occasionally try to cook and always fail at whatever I attempt.
20. I am not allowed near irons, ironing boards, or even starch for that matter.
21. I earned a Masters degree in early childhood education with a specialization in emergent literacy from the University of Florida.
22. I am an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs psychometric scale.
23. I am fascinated by mythology.
24. I love Spongebob Squarepants.
25. I love a breathtaking metaphor.
This weekend I participated in the Writer’s Track (aka Ink Track or Think Track) at Frolicon, a yearly Easter-weekend convention in Atlanta, Georgia. To clarify, it’s not an Easter-themed convention (although people do dress up like bunnies and other animals). Frolicon is a celebration of kink, fetish, and sexuality and it’s really a lovely, accepting(…)
Hi friends! Please welcome Ms. Stella Price to the blog. She’s doing a big blogfest/celebration to promote Authors After Dark 2014, and she’s also offering prizes and incentives for registering. Once you see all the goodness she has planned you’ll want to come. And of course, I’ll be there as a featured author, and I(…)
If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, or especially Instagram, then you know that I attended the first annual TNEE last weekend (TNEE stands for The Novel Experience Event). As always when I attend these things, I am dying of nervousness and stress in the days leading up to it, and then I have(…)
I confess, I’ve never been much of a planner. Most of my series came about because a) readers browbeat me for more or b) secondary characters decided halfway through the first book that THEY also needed a book. (Hello, Mr. Rubio.) One problem with creating series on the fly is that, in the case of(…)
Welcome, heart hoppers! If you’re here, you probably already know that a huge group of us got together to celebrate love, sex, and all things books in this year’s Valentine’s Day Gift hop from February 10-15! The grand prize is a Kindle Paperwhite and digital new adult romance basket, and every comment on every blog in the(…)