- BDSM Ballet Series
- Comfort Series
- Mephisto Series
- Cirque Masters Series
- Fortune Series
- Historical Books
- Standalone Books
- Vanilla Books
Annabel Joseph is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling BDSM romance author. She writes mainly contemporary romance, although she has been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras. She is recognized for writing emotionally intense BDSM storylines, and strives to create characters that seem real–even flawed–so readers are better able to relate to them.
Annabel publishes with Ellora’s Cave and Loose Id in addition to her own imprint, Scarlet Rose Press. She also writes non-BDSM erotic romance under the name Molly Joseph.
Some of Annabel’s favorite authors are Laura Kinsale, Judith McNaught, Jo Beverley, Flannery O’Connor, Molly Weatherfield, and Anneke Jacob.
You can email Annabel at firstname.lastname@example.org. She loves to hear from her readers.
She is always working on something new, so stay tuned!
Connect with Annabel at:
25 Fun Facts about Annabel!
1. I was born in January, and while I don't believe in astrology, I totally act like a Capricorn.
2. I LOVE TIGHTS.
3. The summer after I graduated college, I went to Helsinki with five hundred bucks and stayed almost two months.
4. I have no sense of style and yet I love to buy clothes.
5. Previous jobs: art model, baker, preschool teacher, bookstore clerk, yogurt seller, greyhound rescue. Worst job ever: hawking credit cards at NASCAR races in 98 degree heat.
6. I have four children, all born in the space of six years. Yes, it was intentional.
7. I love rain.
8. I hate sweating. Every time I sweat, I have to shower.
9. I collect eccentric-looking cardigans.
10. I am of Russian-Italian ancestry.
11. I have really really full, curly hair.
12. My favorite actors are Daniel Craig, Michael Fassbender, and Gregoire Colin.
13. My favorite movie is The Double Life of Veronique.
14. My favorite foods are watermelon, fried zucchini, and boiled peanuts. Yes--I grew up in the south.
15. My guilty pleasure is dance reality shows.
16. Three of the eight drawers of my bureau are full of lingerie.
17. I hate shoes and I only wear closed-toe shoes for two reasons: job interviews and funerals.
18. I have two hermit crabs named Nibbles and Gibbles, a Japanese Chin named Cookie, and a shaggy mongrel dog named Walter.
19. I occasionally try to cook and always fail at whatever I attempt.
20. I am not allowed near irons, ironing boards, or even starch for that matter.
21. I earned a Masters degree in early childhood education with a specialization in emergent literacy from the University of Florida.
22. I am an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs psychometric scale.
23. I am fascinated by mythology.
24. I love Spongebob Squarepants.
25. I love a breathtaking metaphor.
So, Friday was a really great day. First of all, I got to meet Mama Vi of the Carter Johnson Leather Library. This lovely woman has made it her life’s work to collect fetish books and media from all over the world and compile it into a historic library, which she then totes around to various(…)
Oh my goodness, where to begin with the fun and happiness? I was at Authors After Dark in Charlotte last week, and I have to say the most joyful part was getting to meet so many readers, especially the ones I talk to online. There were books, there was chocolate, there were dirty games and visits(…)
Dear lovely friends who will be at AUTHORS AFTER DARK this year in Charlotte: I wanted to let you know about some more “intimate” (heh heh) hang out opportunities at AAD. Please read the following and if you think you might want to participate in any of the stuff, then message me privately on FB,(…)
This weekend I participated in the Writer’s Track (aka Ink Track or Think Track) at Frolicon, a yearly Easter-weekend convention in Atlanta, Georgia. To clarify, it’s not an Easter-themed convention (although people do dress up like bunnies and other animals). Frolicon is a celebration of kink, fetish, and sexuality and it’s really a lovely, accepting(…)
Hi friends! Please welcome Ms. Stella Price to the blog. She’s doing a big blogfest/celebration to promote Authors After Dark 2014, and she’s also offering prizes and incentives for registering. Once you see all the goodness she has planned you’ll want to come. And of course, I’ll be there as a featured author, and I(…)