- Properly Spanked Series
- BDSM Ballet Series
- Comfort Series
- Mephisto Series
- Cirque Masters Series
- Fortune Series
- Historical Books
- Standalone Books
- Vanilla Books
Annabel Joseph is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling BDSM romance author. She writes mainly contemporary romance, although she has been known to dabble in the medieval and Regency eras. She is recognized for writing emotionally intense BDSM storylines, and strives to create characters that seem real–even flawed–so readers are better able to relate to them.
Annabel publishes with Ellora’s Cave and Loose Id in addition to her own imprint, Scarlet Rose Press. She also writes non-BDSM erotic romance under the name Molly Joseph.
Some of Annabel’s favorite authors are Laura Kinsale, Judith McNaught, Jo Beverley, Flannery O’Connor, Molly Weatherfield, and Anneke Jacob.
You can email Annabel at email@example.com. She loves to hear from her readers.
She is always working on something new, so stay tuned!
Connect with Annabel at:
25 Fun Facts about Annabel!
1. I was born in January, and while I don't believe in astrology, I totally act like a Capricorn.
2. I LOVE TIGHTS.
3. The summer after I graduated college, I went to Helsinki with five hundred bucks and stayed almost two months.
4. I have no sense of style and yet I love to buy clothes.
5. Previous jobs: art model, baker, preschool teacher, bookstore clerk, yogurt seller, greyhound rescue. Worst job ever: hawking credit cards at NASCAR races in 98 degree heat.
6. I have four children, all born in the space of six years. Yes, it was intentional.
7. I love rain.
8. I hate sweating. Every time I sweat, I have to shower.
9. I collect eccentric-looking cardigans.
10. I am of Russian-Italian ancestry.
11. I have really really full, curly hair.
12. My favorite actors are Daniel Craig, Michael Fassbender, and Gregoire Colin.
13. My favorite movie is The Double Life of Veronique.
14. My favorite foods are watermelon, fried zucchini, and boiled peanuts. Yes--I grew up in the south.
15. My guilty pleasure is dance reality shows.
16. Three of the eight drawers of my bureau are full of lingerie.
17. I hate shoes and I only wear closed-toe shoes for two reasons: job interviews and funerals.
18. I have two hermit crabs named Nibbles and Gibbles, a Japanese Chin named Cookie, and a shaggy mongrel dog named Walter.
19. I occasionally try to cook and always fail at whatever I attempt.
20. I am not allowed near irons, ironing boards, or even starch for that matter.
21. I earned a Masters degree in early childhood education with a specialization in emergent literacy from the University of Florida.
22. I am an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs psychometric scale.
23. I am fascinated by mythology.
24. I love Spongebob Squarepants.
25. I love a breathtaking metaphor.
I know, I know, I never blog anymore. You know you can find me on Facebook. And Twitter. And Pinterest and Instagram and Tumblr even this author page on Facebook. AND OF COURSE YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER (recommended). But when I go to a conference I really like to do a blog post(…)
I’m so excited for all you historical spanking loving perverts to get your hands on Lord Warren’s story, To Tame A Countess. His story is the second in the Properly Spanked series. Wonder if you’ll like him? Here’s a little taste: Warren hadn’t any misconceptions about himself. He knew he was the most reprehensible villain(…)
I’m so excited you’ve stopped by, because To Tame A Countess, the second book in my Properly Spanked series, comes out next week and we’re gonna celebrate the yumminess! In #SatSpanks tradition, I’m going to give you a little eight line teaser, and the blurb (and a preorder buy link, YAY!) “You spanked me just(…)
Well, now that I have woken up from my 12 hour recuperation slumber, I have to tell everyone about my KallypsoCon adventures. Let me start by saying this: if you ever, EVER have the opportunity to go to a future KallypsoCon, then GO GO GO. If you don’t go, I will lose all respect for(…)
Yay! It’s Saturday Spankings time again, and I have a fun picture to share along with my eight sentences. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you’ve probably already seen this naughty lady enjoying my latest release, Training Lady Townsend. Tsk, tsk. She ought to be spanked for such abandoned behavior, but(…)